I am Jailey Simpson, Attorney at Simpson Legal Group, LLC. I have worked at Simpson Legal Group since 2019 as a Law Clerk. I graduated from Creighton University School of Law in 2021. I have completed the Comprehensive Divorce and Family Mediation training from Crilley Mediation Services to become a mediator in my community.
I am married to my high school sweetheart. We are life-long residents of the Council Bluffs, Iowa region. In our free time, we enjoy taking our dog on walks and spending time with friends and family.
My education began at Iowa State University in Ames, Iowa where I received by Bachelor of Science degree. I made the decision to attend law school after witnessing my mom, Shannon Simpson, excel in her legal career in Council Bluffs. Throughout my time at Creighton Law, I enjoyed clerking at SLG and gaining meaningful experience to help kickstart my career. I received my Juris Doctorate in 2021 and became a member of the Iowa State Bar in 2022.
- Iowa, 2022
- American Bar Association, Member
- Iowa Bar Association, Member
- Iowa Family Law Section, Member
- Iowa Association of Justice, Member
- Iowa Judicial Branch, Mediator for the 4th Judicial District
- Nebraska Mediation Association, Member
- Impact Council Bluffs, Executive Committee Member